- The Center affirms our eternal loyalty to Jesus Christ, through whom we live and move and have our being;
- The Evangelical Core outlines the convictions we share with those in the stream of historic orthodoxy and global evangelical communities that possess a high view of God and the Scriptures;
- The Charis Identity summarizes the perspectives and practices shared among Grace Brethren churches and leaders around the world.
- To encourage the next generation to understand, identify and engage together with us;
- To train new disciples to grow and serve among us;
- To orient those disciples who may wish to join us;
- To strengthen the understanding and convictions of our leaders and members;
- To help us relate appropriately to those with whom we form partnerships;
- To discern which churches or groups of churches should form a part of our global movement.
Go to the Charis Fellowship website for full details of the Charis Commitment to Common Identity.
For more information about Charis Fellowship, visit the official Fellowship web site.
In our effort to follow our motto to love Christ and make him known and to promote an atmsophere of christian fellowship, the following programs are offered.
Our children's program is offered for infants through Grade 5.
The youth program is for middle school and high school aged students.
Our adult program is open for those 18 years old and over.
Children in Grades K-5 enjoy an age appropriate service. They accompany parents in the regular service and are dismissed after the offertory for their program.
The Praise Team leads our congregation in songs of praise, which consist of a mixture of hymns and contemporary selections.
Our youth group meets once a month and enjoy many activites, which includes an annual missions trip, GBC National Youth Conference and community outreach projects.
WOMEN OF GRACE
Women of Grace is a national organization. Locally, the ladies meet once a month for Bible study. The focus of this ministry is spiritual growth, encouragement and community outreach.
The men meet once a month for fellowship, devotions and a meal prepared by a team comprised of regular attendees. The breakfast is open to adult men, teens, and father and son groups.
We partner with Encompass World Partners, formerly known as Grace Brethren International Missions. In this partnership, we support missionaries serving in Africa, Asia, and Europe. We also support Native New Life Church in Albuquerque, NM.